Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some random thoughts for the day...

Outside my window...the sun is beginning to set and it is beautiful!

I am thinking...about how much photography work I need to do.

I am thankful for...Rod who is at the grocery store buying milk right now. Gauge who helped me clean this morning. Reid, who just put his bink in his mouth, grabbed, his blankie, and climbed up on the couch with me to cuddle.

From the kitchen...pork chops and hmmm…I’m not sure what else for dinner.

I am wearing...my Dover hoodie, gray yoga pants, and white socks.I am creating…scrapbook pages for the kiddos.

I am going...to read the tractor book to Reid for the 10th time today. I am reading...the touch and feel tractor book right now, haha. But myself, I am reading (audio book style) “Before Green Gables”

I am hoping...to be able to plan our scrapbook

I am hearing...Gauge getting scolded by Rod.

Around the house...I just cleaned up the kitchen after dinner, Rod is folding laundry, Reid is playing with a truck, and Gauge is STILL eating dinner.

One of my favorite things...taking photographs.

A few plans for the rest of the week...not a whole lot on the calendar. Gauge has basketball practice and XOO at church. Tuesday we have the meeting at Akron Children’s hospital for Alyssa. We are hoping to go to the pumpkin patch on Friday if the weather isn’t too bad.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger