Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Calgon

Unfortunately, no wordless Wednesday’s scrapbook pages today. I’ve have zero minutes of extra time in the past week to get anything crafty done. It’s been like a zoo around here. Over the weekend Gauge had his first basketball game (which they tied officially) and he went on a Halloween train ride with his friend Dane. All he could talk about was the headless horseman and how cool it was. I did several photo shoots this weekend and the weather on Sunday was just perfect for them! The flu officially hit our house this week. No one is oinking yet, so no panicking on the swine flu epidemic here. No one else here has gotten the flu (all except the snotty noses), but I’ve been down and out for about the last five days and I finally caved and went to the doctor. Three prescriptions later, I almost feel like I’m back to my old self…and everything is just as it was…the baby is screaming, the dog is barking, the TV is blaring...Calgon, take me away!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Powered By Blogger