
1. Plans and schedules are the only things that keep me sane.
2. I'm happy when things go the way they are planned and scheduled (haha).
3. The last thing I drank was choclate milk.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life are obviously the family that lives in this house.
5. I like pepperoni, mushrooms, & banana peppers on my pizza.
6. Dear November, I'm sorry I have to pass your holiday of Thanksgiving by without much decorating...it's time for Christmas decorations!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include H1N1 shots for the boys, Katies' cheer competition, Gauge's basketball game, & scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax with my family!






1 comment:
jess how is it we have been friends as long as we have and i NEVER knew that we have the SAME FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS???? Exactly the same! well you know what we will be ordering for lunch or dinner on Friday or Saturday in Fairlawn!! lol
Post a Comment