Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas time??

It's November 1st, and in this household (whether Rod likes it or not) the Christmas season has officially begun. I spent a big part of today picking out the songs for this years Christmas cd, Lindsey and I discussed & planned our big shopping trip for the day after Thanksgiving, I started planning our annual Christmas Parade party, all day we've listened to Christmas music, and I even contemplated taking all the fall decorations down and getting the Christmas decorations out. Ok that last one was a brief thought. I could just picture the look on Rod's face as I drug the Christmas boxed from the basement...eyes wide, mouth open, just before he had a stroke and dropped to the floor. Well, maybe I'm being a little over dramatic, but not by much. He's not a big scrooge or anything like that, but he just doesn't get the whole early Christmas celebrating thing. But that's ok, he only has to put up with this for another, oh, say 60 years or so. Haha.

Here's to another wonderful holiday season in our house!!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Powered By Blogger