Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. Last night we stayed in at Tim & Tiff’s and watched the ball drop, and laughed hysterically at some of the performances and their choice of clothing.
2. I am looking forward to a year based upon the importance of family this year.
3. The funniest thing we saw this week was Reid’s little chant and dance with his Mickey and Minnie plush.
4. It’s a new year, with a fresh start...so where do we go from here?
5. He (Rod) said "I could sit and watch sports all day"; she (Jess) said "why is this crap on tv 24/7?".
6. Ugh! There is a missing pacifier in Tim & Tiff’s house and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to absolutely nothing since we are leaving, tomorrow my plans include sitting in a car for at least 16 hours and Sunday, I want to get things cleaned up and back in order at home!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger