So I will admit that I love the Fisher Price Little People. And I love Sesame Street. And Reid loves both, so I couldn't be more tickled by that. For his second birthday, we are planning a Sesame Street Party. And as I was searching for party ideas I came across a vintage set of Sesame Street Little People. Of course, they are no longer available to purchase, except on EBAY. I don't think there is anything in that exists that you can't find on EBAY. But anyways, I want these so much for Reid (and maybe a little for me too, haha). They're so cute and so vintage (which is another thing I love) and when Reid saw me looking at them on the computer, he got all excited and did his little "Ooooo" in his high voice and then pointed at Cookie Monster and said "Cookie". See, he does want them. And, well, that just makes me want them more. Funny that at the age of 30 something, I still want to buy toys.






No comments:
Post a Comment